Thursday, July 12, 2012

Motorcycles vs Bicycles

OK, I admit it. I have been watching the Tour de France bicycle race on TV this past week. I haven't ridden a bicycle since I had two legs and dudes in spandex don't do much for me.

What I do love are motorcycles, mountain roads and European scenery.
The coverage of this race is pretty amazing with TV cameras operated by passengers on motorcycles. The motors ride right along in the pack with the pedal bikes and mechanic cars, all the while avoiding the rabid fans running into the roadway.

The racers have amazing skills, but I want to be one of the motorcycles on the tour. Maybe the guy with the spring water or energy bars on the top of his saddlebags, a rolling snack bar for the bike racers.

If you are bored, check out the race on NBC Sports, great roads and lots of motorcycles.






Pics from Motorbiker

No comments:

The Beer Taps of Knowlegde

Followers

Blog Archive