Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sportsters are girl's bikes

a chick was riding this one.








Some more from the Monson Hillclimbs today.






Looks like Randy Treff has installed a MX front fork on the LeMans 1000






Suzuki GS engine




Scuzzo and the Saint rode up. Her first long trip on the Rebel. Scuzzo had to buy a new saddle for the BMW. His balls hurt after last Monday's run.


The children entertained each other with violence.





Speci


We rooted for Cardini, son of a local bartender.


A nice family day for sure, I don't think I missed the crowds at the Hebron Harvest Fair.

2 comments:

steveb said...

the Monson climbs are fun, been to a few myself.. great place to bring the nephew

Spooky Lil Girl said...

I remember the Monson Hillclimbs. Always a good time. I miss my old CT days.

The Beer Taps of Knowlegde

Followers

Blog Archive